Saturday, October 29, 2005

Writing

My latest netflix have been sitting downstairs by the TV for three weeks. I've been reading off-and-on, but haven't got anything to report on here.

And that's GOOD!

Because I'm writing again!

I wouldn't say I was "blocked" but I wasn't making any progress on the things I was working on. Well, I went to a concert and I went to Church and things welled up inside my soul and I got to cooking again.

I'm currently re-working "Allisense" , a novel I completed about a year ago. There was a few things that I never quite liked about the work, and I've made notes over the past year and my mind has been churning things around (several times I've sat down and written a page or two about where I'm going) but now I'm actually WORKING on the re-write, and it is a good thing.

Cheers!
Gus
(A Pennybog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home